Bypass FRP Alcatel idol 3 and Remove Google Verification
If you are unable to bypass your Alcatel google account, here is easy and simple method to bypass FRP Alcatel idol 3 without pc, just follow our some easy steps and you will be able to get back your Alcatel idol 3.
Worth To Note: This method is successfully applied ALCATEL idol 3 (6045), Android 6.0.
This method will also work for:
◊ Alcatel Pop 3
◊ PIXI 3
◊ PIXI 4
◊ IDOL 3
◊ IDOL 4
Le’ts Begin to Bypass FRP Alcatel idol 3:
• Connect WiFi in your Alcatel Device.
• Tap on “Add Network”, and type there any text in SSD field, e,g “Techeligible“.
• Tap on your typed texts, so that (CUT, COPY, SHARE, ASSIST) options display there.
• Tap “ASSIST”, now google will open, tap on “No Thanks”, then type in search bar “Chrome”, then tap on “Chrome icon” to open it.
• Tap on “Accept & Continue”.
• Then type there “Bypass FRP Applications and Files Techeligible”.
• Now Tap on most relevant result from google search engine.
• You will be redirected techeligible.com website, from where you have to download apk files.
Download 2 APK Files to Bypass FRP Alcatel idol 3:
You will have popup on bottom of your screen after downloading finish, tap on “OPEN” from that popup, you will be taken to “DOWNLOAD Folder“, where you will be able to your downloaded applications.
Install Both Downloaded APK Files:
• Tap on “Google Account Manager”, tap on “Install”, then tap on “Done”.
• Tap on “Quick Shortcut Maker”, tap on “Install”, then tap on “OPEN”.
Add New Gmail Account:
• Type in search bar “Google Account Manager”, tap on that to expand it, after that select any one google account manager the one appears with “Type email and password”.
• Tap on “Try”.
• Tap on “3 dots” from top right corner, after that tap on “Browser Sign-in”.
• Add there your valid “Gmail Account”.
• Restart your Alcatel Idol 3 device.
Complete Initial SETUP:
After restarting finish, you will have to complete initial setup in your by preferring most “Skip, Later, No Thanks” options.
• Once you completed initial setup, you will have access to all options in your Alcatel idol 3 device, now you have to add gmail account there again.
• Tap on “Settings”, then tap on “Accounts”, and add there your gmail account.
⇒ Connect Wi-Fi, tap on “Add Network”, type there some text, tap on your typed text, then, Tap on “ASSIS”.
⇒ Search in google (Bypass FRP Applications and files techeligible).
⇒ Download (Google Acc Manager & Quick Shortcut Maker), install them, and open quick shortcut maker.
⇒ Type in search bar (Google Acc Manager), expand it, select one google acc manager that appears with (Type email and password)
⇒ Tap on “TRY”, then tap on “3 dots from top right corner”, after that “browser sign-in”, now add your new gmail account.
⇒ Restart your Alcatel device, finish “Initial Setup”, go to settings, accounts, add Account there.