Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016), Get Unlock Code
This method is for all “Samsung Galaxy Devices”, whether you have J5, J7, S6, S7, whatever device you have, you are qualified for this method. Follow our simple and easiest method to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016) in only 6 Steps, each and every step will be described in our this method, and you don’t need to worry about anything.
Worth to Note: This method is for all Samsung devices, method is same, only while selecting “Device Model Number” from “Z3X Tools Software” you have to be careful, make sure you are selecting right “Model Number” for flashing your device.
This Method is Successfully tested with:
⇒ Galaxy J3 SM-J320G (2016)
⇒ Galaxy J3 SM-j320M
⇒ Galaxy J3 SM-J320H/DS
But you can try this method with your any Samsung Galaxy Device, because i did not try this method with each and every galaxy device. (To Be Honestly).
Note: If you have other Samsung Model, like (S6 Edge, S6, J7, J5), You can Unlock SIM Network by clicking Here.
Step1: Download & Install Z3X Samsung Tool Pro (Crack) Software:
Click on below button to “Download Z3x” Software, don’t worry, you will be redirected to same website page, where i have described about “How to Install and Crack this software“, because this step is very important, without “Z3X Software”, we can’t Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016).
Note: Come Back Here after downloading, installing, and cracking “Z3X Samsung Tool Pro” software.Z3X Software Crack
Warning: Make sure you have “Run” Z3X Software as crack.
Let’s Start to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016):
Step 2: Enable Developer Options:
• Go to “Settings” , then “About Device”, then “Software info”, and tap 5-6 times quickly on “Build number” till you get pop of (Developer Mode has been enabled).
• Go back to “Settings”, tap on “Developer Option”.
• From “Developer options” screen, tap on “On” to turn it on, and enable “OEM UNLOCK“, also “USB debugging“.
Step 3: Disable your Antivirus Software:
• Disable your Antivirus Software, whether it is “Avast“, or “Windows Defender“, or “AVG“, just disable this software to avoid any interruption while processing this method.
Step 4: Install Samsung USB Driver & Connect your Galaxy J3 to PC:
• Download and install “Samsung USB Driver“.Samsung USB Driver
• Connect your “Galaxy J3 Device” to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016) via “Micro USB Cable”, and make sure, device has connected successfully.
Step 5: Get Code to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016):
• Select correct “Model” for your galaxy j3 device, in my case, i selected “J320H” for my “J320G” model, because this one would work perfectly for “Galaxy SM-J320G”.
• Click on “UNLOCK” tab.
Note: If you have other model, here is a list of too many SAMSUNG DEVICES MODELS, just try to find out your “Model” number, if you are unable to find your model number, then select any near model, as i did.
• Set “ADB” file, then click on “READ CODES“.
Note: Make sure, “TNT!” is enabled, and also your Samsung Device is connected successfully, so that you could easily get your “Model Online”.•
• Now wait until it complete “100%”.
Final Step: Enter Code in your Galaxy Device:
• Enter “NET LOCK CODE” in your Samsung Device to Remove SIM Network Unlock PIN Galaxy J3 (2016).
• Tap on “UNLOCK” button from your SAMSUNG DEVICE.
Thank you for vising us, if you succeeded to remove “SIM Network Unlock PIN”, don’t forget to mention your “MODEL Number” in below comment box.
♦ Download and Install “Z3X Samsung Tool Pro” software.
♦ Enable Developer option, and enable “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging” options in your Samsung Device.
♦ Download and Install “Samsung USB Driver” in your PC/LAPTOP, and connect to your pc via “USB CABLE”.
♦ Open “Z3X” in crack, select your model, click on “UNLOCK” tab, then select “ADB”, and click “READ CODES”.
♦ Enter “NET LOCK CODE” in your device, tap on “UNLOCK” button.
If you have any problem regarding this method, feel free to ask us in comment box.
More: Solve any android issue relevant unlock, repair, root by using DR Fone tool free.
|Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J3 (Android 8)|
|Bypass frp Galaxy J3 Prime (Android 7.0)|