Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Bypass Google Acc Without PC
Have you forgot your gmail account?, dont worry, Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is very simple. Follow some quite simple steps and open chrome browser in your FRP lock device, download apk files in your galaxy j7 prime and unlock frp lock without PC.
Note: This method is successfully tested with Galaxy J7 Prime, SM-G610F, Android Security Patch Level 1 July 2017, Android Version 6.0.1
If you have J7 Prime, or J5 Prime Android 7.0 (Click Here to Bypass FRP).
You can try this method with your any galaxy j7 prime, and post your comments below of this post.
Let’s Start How to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
⇒ Step 1:
• Select Language, tap on “Start” from welcome screen, connect Wi-Fi in your j7 prime.
• From Wi-Fi screen, tap on “MORE” from top right corner, then tap on “Add Network”.
• Type there in SSID Field “Techeligible” double tap on “techeligible” words, so that (Cut, Copy, Assist) options appear.
• Tap on “ASSIST”, search in google “Chrome”, tap on chrome to open it.
Download APK Files to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
⇒ Step 2:
• Search in google “Bypass FRP Applications and Files Techeligible“.
• Tap on most relevant result, as shown in image.
• Download “Google Account Manager 6.0.1” regarding your android version.
• Download “Quick Shortcut Maker” and once downloading finish, you will get popup bottom of your screen, just tap on “OPEN” from that popup to open download folder to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Install APK Files in your Galaxy J7 Prime:
⇒ Step 3:
• Tap on “Google Account Manager”, tap on “Install” , then “DONE”.
Note: If you get “Installation Blocked Popup”, just tap on “Settings”, and then enable “Unknown Sources”.
If even then you are unable to download or install apps, try this method (Click Here).
• Tap on “Quick Shortcut Maker”, tap on “Install”, then “OPEN”.
• Type in search bar “Google Account Manager”, tap on google acc manager from result to expend it.
• From list of Google Accounts Managers, select one “Google Account Manager”, that appear with “Types Email and Password”, after that tap on “TRY” (See in below image).
Add New Gmail Account to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime:
⇒ Step 4:
• Tap on “3 dots” from top right corner.
• Then tap on “Browser Sign-in”.
• Now add your new gmail account there to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
• Restart Your J7 Prime.
Complete Initial Setup:
• Tap on > Start > Next > Next > Agree > Next > now wait on “Just a sec..” screen for few minutes until it’s done.
• From “Date & Time” screen, tap on > Next > Not Now > No Thank You > Skip > Skip Anyway.
• Now Swipe Up from “Which Device ?” screen, then tap on “Don’t Restore”, Swipe up from “Sign in” screen, then tap on > Skip > Skip > Next > Agree > Now Now > Next > Finish.
Congratulation, you have successfully accessed to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime device, finished to Frp Bypass Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Add or Remove Multiple Gmail Accounts (Optional):
• Tap on “Apps”, then tap on “Settings”, swipe up from there, and then tap on “Add Accounts”, and add or remove multiple gmail accounts.
That’s an extra step, if you need more accounts to add in your j7 prime, you can add as much as you can.
Thanks for visiting us, don’t forget to share our topics on social media websites, and make comments below.