How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro (SM-C900F) Android 7.1.1
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Android 7.1.1, if you have forgotten your gmail account, or you bought used device, so you came at right place to bypass google verification of galaxy C9 Pro. you need to downgrade android version before removing frp lock, otherwise you may face difficulty while removing frp lock on android 7.1.1. All steps have been described below on how to downgrade android version, and How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Waring: This method is only for device owner.
Note: This method has been applied successfully on Galaxy C9 Pro Android 7.1.1 (SM-C900F).
Downgrade Galaxy C9 Pro Android Version:
-First of all, you need to downgrade android version to bypass frp lock.
-Click below link to “Downgrade C9 Pro Android Version” from Nougat to Marshmallow.
-You may lose your all data while following this method.Downgrade Android Version
-Once you successfully downgrade android version to android 6.0, now you can easily Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
Let’s Start to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro:
• Switch on Device.
• Connect Wi-Fi to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
• From “Wi-Fi” screen, go down and tap on “Add Network”.
• Type there any random text e,g “Techeligible“.
• Long tap on your typed text so that (Cut, Copy, Assist) options appear up.
• Tap on “ASSIST” and wait until “Google” open.
• Now tap on “No Thanks”
• Type in google search bar “CHROME”, and open then tap on “Chrome icon” to open google chrome browser.
• Tap on “Accept & Continue”, and then “No Thanks”.
Download FRP Tools:
• Type in chrome search bar “Download Samsung Galaxy FRP Tools Techeligible“.
• Open 1st search result as shown in below image.
• Download from there 2 below apk apps
1/ Account Login.
2/ Google Account Manager 6.0.
• Wait until downloading finish, after that you will see popup bottom of your screen, tap on “OPEN” from that popup (See Below Image).
Install FRP Tools to bypass frp galaxy C9 Pro:
• Now tap on “Google Account Manager”, after that you will see a popup of “Installation Blocked”.
• Tap on “Settings” from popup, and then enable “Unknown Sources” from there.
• Let’s install “Google Account Manager” by tapping on “Install”, after that “Accept”, and then “DONE”.
• Now tap on “Account Login”, and then “Install”, after that “Open”.
• You’ve accessed to “Retype Password” screen.
Let’s Add New Gmail Account:
• Tap on “3 Dots” from top right corner.
• Select “Browser Sign-in” option (This option will redirect you to chrome browser Sign-in page).
• Sign in with your any valid “Gmail Account”.