2 Methods to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4,3,2 XL (Android 11,10)
We are going to share with you top 2 methods on how to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4, 4A, 4XL, 3, 3XL, 2 XL (Android 11,10), if you are device owner and you don’t know which google account is added in your device, so follow the instructions from here to add and sign in with your new google account.
This method can also be applied on Google Pixel 4A (5G), Pixel 4XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3XL, Pixel 3 (Android 11), just follow steps carefully in order add new FRP protection with your new Google Account.
1.Start with connecting wifi in your smartphone & go back to (Hi There) homepage.
2.Choose language same as shown in below image.
3.Hit on > Right Option > Left Option > Back Arrow.
4.Tap to > + Symbol > + Symbol (To open keyboard).
5.You have to long tap on (Space Bar) from keyboard, and tap very last “Option” .
6.You have to tap on “Blue Button”, and then choose any language which contains an arrow symbol as well.
7.Hit on “3 dots” from the top right, and select “2nd option” to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4 Android 11.
Access to Youtube Website:
8. Tap on “Android Switch Access for android”.
10. After that, tap to “Right Option” from popup window.
11. Type any digits (123456), and then tap on “Check Mark” icon from bottom right corner of the keyboard.
12. Send message “www.youtube.com”, and the url will convert to a hyperlink, just tap on that hyperlink to open youtube website.
Access to Settings Pixel 4:
13. Search there “Download frp tools“, and go to our website searched result from there.
14 .Tap to “Access Device Settings“, this will redirect inside device settings to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4 Android 11.
Choose English Language:
15. Go Down & hit on > Exclamation Symbol > World icon > Language icon.
16. Tap to “+” option to add language & go to > English > United States.
17. Swipe the (English United States) language to the top.
18. Go back to > Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility MENU.
Enable Shortcut Menu:
19. Turn on “Accessibility Menu Shortcut”
20. Allow > Got it, and afterwards, go to > Settings > Enable (Large Buttons).
Note: Do make sure this option (Large Buttons) has been turned on successfully, to verify, just swipe up from bottom of the screen 2-3 times smoothly, this will bring up for you 4 big icons which is called shortcut menu same as shown in below image.
21. Go back to “Settings”, and then tap to > Apps & Notifications > See All Apps.
22. Hit on “3 dots” from top right, and tap “Show Systems”.
Disable Some Apps in Pixel 4:
23. Search “Pixel”, and then go to “Pixel Setup”.
24. Hit on > Force Stop > Storage & Cache > Clear Cache.
25. Go back, and tap on > Disable > Disable App (Google Pixel Setup).
26. Go back to app list, and tap “3 dots” from top right corner, and hit on “Hide System”.
27. Find and Tap to > Android Setup > Force Stop > Storage and Cache > Clear Cache, and then go back to app list.
28. Tap to > Google Play Services > Force Stop > OK > Disable > Disable App.
29. Storage & Cache > Clear Cache.
Now we have successfully disabled and cleared cache of all 3 apps (Pixel Setup + Android Setup + Google Play Services), this will assist us to easily bypass frp Google Pixel 4 Android 11.
Complete Initial Setup:
30. By hitting on back arrow several times, get back to (Hi there) homepage.
31. Start > SKIP > Don’t Copy.
32. Wait for 10-15 seconds on “Checking for update…” screen, and afterwards bring shortcut menu by swiping up from bottom of the screen.
33. From the shortcut menu, just go to > Assistant > Settings.
34. Now you just have to Enable “Google Play Services” in order to bypass checking for update.. screen.
35. Tap on “Back Arrow”, and then tap on “Not Now”.
36. Tap on > More > More > Accept.
37. From the screen of Set Screen Lock, just hit on > SKIP > SKIP.
38. From review additional app, uncheck all options, and tap to “OK’, and hit on “Light”, and then go to “Next”.
Congrats, you have got accessed inside your device after finishing up setup wizard.
Sign in with Gmail Account:
To completely bypass frp Google Pixel 4 Android 11 (5G), we are going to sing in with Gmail Account.
39. Open “Google Play Store”, and tap to “Sign in” button & Sign with your any Gmail account.
Note: The FRP Protection has been removed successfully, so if you want to add new FRP lock, for that you will have to add your personal new Gmail Account by going into the settings of Google Pixel 4 Android 11.
Latest way to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4, Pixel 3, Pixel 2 XL Android 10, this method will work almost on All Google Pixel Android 10 devices, you don’t need any PC for this method, just connect internet in your device and start following all below steps to access your device and add new Gmail account to bypass google account permanently.
Warning: This method is only for Device Owner.
-Connect Wi-Fi first.
-Get back to very first “Hi there” screen.
-Tap on > Emergency Call > Emergency Information > Emergency Information.
-Tap on “Pencil icon” from the top right corner.
-Now tap on “NAME”, and after that you will get keyboard.
-From the keyboard, just long tap on “World icon”, after that you will receive popup window of “Change Keyboard”.
-Tap on “Language Settings”.
-Tap on “Add Keyboard”.
-There you will see a list of languages, just go down and tap on “French”.
-Tap on “3 dots” from top right corner and select “Help & Feedback”.
-Type in search box “Use Morse Code”.
-Tap on “Use Morse Code” from the search result.
-Now tap on youtube video “Play icon”, after that you will receive “3 dots” on the video.
-Just tap on “3 dots” on the video right corner and then select “Share”.
-Again tap on “3 dots” which is right after the Twitter icon.
-Tap on “Not Now” from the update window.
-Drag down the youtube video and then tap on “3 dots” from the top right corner.
-From the welcome to chrome screen, just hit on > Accept & Continue > Next > No Thanks.
-Congrats, you have got the address bar top of your device screen, now we can easily download frp bypass app to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4/3/2 XL.
Download Google Pixel FRP Apps:
-Type in address bar “Download frp tools“.
-Visit 1st search result as show in below image.
-Download from there below 3 applications.
! Apex Launcher 3.3.3.
!! Google Account Manager 6.
!!! Account Login.
-Wait until downloading finish all 3 apps.
-Go to top, and there you will be able to see “3 dots” at the top right corner of the browser.
-Tap on “3 dots”, and select “Downloads”.
Note: If you do not see 3 dots, download any one app again, on downloading finihs, you will receive a popup window bottom of your screen, just tap on that to access download folder.
Install Apex Launcher:
-Tap on “Apex Launcher”.
-From the popup window, just tap on “Settings”.
-Enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
-Tap on “Back Key”.
-There you will see apex launcher popup window, just tap on > Install > Open > Continue.
-Go “MENU”, and open “Download” folder, where you will be able to see your all downloaded apps.
-Tap on > Google Account Manager 6 > Install > Done.
-Go back to download folder.
-Tap on > Account Login > Install > Open.
-To Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4/3/2 XL, we have to add gmail account.
Add New Gmail Account:
-Tap on 3 dots from top right corner.
-Select “Browser Sign-in”.
-Sign in there using your any active Gmail account to Bypass FRP Google Pixel 4/3/2 XL.
-Now go back to your device “MENU” by tapping on back key.
-Open “Chrome Browser”.
-Type in search box “Find My Device Google”.
-Tap on “Find Your Phone Google Account” from the search result.
-Tap on “Sign in to Start”.
-Sing in with your gmail account.
-Tap on “Google Pixel 4,3,2 XL” whatever model you have.
-Tap on “Locate”.
-Wait for 1-2 minute.
-Get back to “Chrome browser Search result” screen.
-Again search “Find My Device”.
-There you will see “Sign in” screen, just tap on that.
-Wait few seconds, and then tap on “Secure Device”.
-Set your any 4 digit password, this password we will use later to unlock device.
-After entering password, just tap on > Next > OK.
-After that type any random words in recovery message.
-Also give phone number and then tap on “SECURE DEVICE” button.
-After that, you will receive notification on your device screen, just tap on “BACK KEY”.
-Swipe up the screen to unlock.
-Give the same password, that you have set before.
-After that your device will be unlocked.
-Go back to “MENU”.
-Go to > Settings > System > Reset Option > Erase all data factory reset
Note: This will erase all your device, so get backup of your important contacts and data.
-Tap on “Erase all data” button.
-Re-inter your pin, the pin that you have set already as password.
-Again Tap on “Erase all data” button.
-It will take several minutes in resetting your device completely.
-Complete initial setup, while completing initial setup, you will have screen of “Verify Pin”, just give the same pin that you have already set before.
-Thank for visiting us.