Bypass FRP OPPO F19 Android 11 Without FRP Applications
A latest method is available now to Bypass FRP OPPO F19 (Android 11) without PC & FRP tools, get your device back with latest google account, and remove old account completely, we are required only a PIN locked SIM for this method to get into device settings, and then we will erase all data from settings to bypass FRP.
You can add and remove frp protection easily from your own device if you know your device previously synced Gmail Account, but if you have forgotten your Gmail ID and also you have performed a Hard Reset process on your phone, then you will not be able to access in your phone until you follow this below frp method.
Everything has been mentioned below of this post with screen shot, so you can follow up all steps from below easily and if you find any difficulty in understanding any step, you can comment us as well, we will try to reach you as soon as possible, and will help you to bypass frp from your own device.
Warning: This Article is only for educational purpose, try this frp method only to bypass frp your own OPPO F19 device.
Let’s Start to Bypass FRP OPPO F19:
1. Connect WiFi, and then go back to first (Select Language) homescreen.
2. Prepare a PIN locked sim card, you can setup 4 digits PIN in your SIM using any other android device, this will not damage your SIM any more, we are using this way just to bypass frp from OPPO F19.
3. Now, insert a PIN locked SIM card, and then wait for the screen of (Enter the PIN for SIM 1).
4. Remove your SIM tray, and then you will have a (Not Signed in) popup message.
5. Swipe down the (Not Signed in) message, and then tap to “Settings” icon from top right corner, and then you will get into your device settings easily without using any frp tools.
6. Go all the way down and tap to “Additional Settings”, and then go to “Erase all data (Factory Reset)”.
7. Hit again on > Erase all Data > Erase Data > Erase Data.
Note: Wait on wipe data screen for 4-5 minutes, this takes several minutes to be completed.
8. Thank you so much to visit our this post, and the device will auto restart, you just have to wait for a while on (Wipe data..) screen, afterwards, complete setup wizard easily without seeing a google verification screen, thanks for visiting us.