How to Fix Auto Brightness issue in Samsung Galaxy S7, S5, J7 Prime
Last Updated on August 4th, 2020 at 8:41 am
There is auto brightness issue on Samsung devices, and this auto brightness sensor actually work, when you take your mobile outside in bright area, there your mobile screen should automatically be
bright, when you move to different area, then screen brightness should significantly be dim, that
exactly sensor does, and it’s not on a Samsung Galaxy S7, J7 Prime, and S5 and also in few other Samsung
devices, i tested 1 module, and that module worked for me perfectly and you can also try that module
That is the awesome module, which work too fast, in just 2 sec it detects area brightness/darkness and
then according to the situation sensor starts working, and for that you need to root your Samsung
device first. If you “ROOTED” your device already then, lets go ahead.
How to Adjust Auto Brightness in Samsung:
- Go to your mobile Browser “Chrome/Firefox”.
- Type “Samsung Auto Brightness Fix” and first result will be of repo.xposed.
- Visit that website and download 0.1 version of this app from there.
- You will have to allow “Unknown Resources” from your mobile.
- Go to “Setting” then “Security” now allow “Unknown Resources” .
- Lets install module “Samsung Auto Brightness Fix” which you downloaded.After installation complete, drop down your notifications and and you will see “Xposed Module is
- Tap on “Activate and Reboot”.
When you will back up, there is no further setup is needed, just make sure that “AUTO BRIGHTNESS” is
turned on, and module will take care for rest all, for checking your sensor, just cover your sensor
with finger and result be in front of you.
So these are some best solution to fix auto brightness issues for your Samsung Galaxy S7, J7 Prime, and S5.
If this post helped you, don’t forget to comment below.