3 New Methods to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Android 11 [Updated](Last Updated On: September 30, 2023)
If you are still unable to find perfect solution for your device to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Android 11, so We have here top methods of the year 2023 and 2022, which are being used widely on a Samsung Galaxy Android 11 device, so you can try all below methods, and we hope one of the below method will work on your device.
The method 1 is the most latest method, which is recently updated, and without using any (Alliance Shield X, Restore data, Samsung Cloud Acc), you can bypass frp just by using one free PC tool (ZeroKnox Removal Tool).
Warning: Do not try this frp method on a stolen phone, this is a serious crime, if you are trying to bypass frp on a stolen phone, you may also be jailed, this process is for device owner and for educational purpose only.
|Method 1: FRP Bypass Samsung Android 11 [New 2023]|
|Method 2: FRP Bypass Samsung Android 11 [2022 Method]|
|Method 3: FRP Bypass Samsung Android 11 [Without Samsung Cloud]|
-Turn on Samsung Android 11 device & Connect WiFi.
-Go back on first (Welcome) page.
-Connect phone with PC using proper USB Cable.
⇒ Install Samsung USB Drivers [DOWNLOAD].
-Lets enable adb first, to do this, just go to “Emergency Call” option from there. After that, dial this code on screen *#0*#
Download & RUN ZeroKnox Removal Tool:
-Download tool from below link.
-Before extracting this tool, just turn off your active @ntivirus tool for a while until you finish up process with this tool.
-Extract tool by giving password.
-You have to extract this tool using already given password above. and then run this tool as administrator.
-Click on “Enable ADB” option. After that, tap to “Ok” from popup of (is phone connected to WiFi). Do make sure, your device is properly connected to WiFi.
-Click to “Ok” from popup window, in which, you are being instructed to dial code, because, we have implemented this step in our Samsung phone already.
-You will receive another popup in your Samsung galaxy device screen saying (Allow USB Debugging?), just check mark option (Always allow from this computer), and then hit on “Allow”.
-Wait over there for a minute, once adb is enabled, just click over “Reset FRP (ADB Mode)” button from the tool.
-Wait until you see (Done) on your tool screen.
-Congrats, you’re all done from bypass google account on Samsung phone.
1. Firstly, start the method just by connecting WiFi first.
2. After that, we have to turn on talkback feature just by long Press both (Volume UP + Down) keys together.
3. Once you see a popup message at bottom, just tap on “Use”.
4. Press again (Volume UP + Down) keys , and you will see there (talkback turned on).
5. You need to Draw “L” by swiping on screen from right to left, and then swipe top, same as shown in below image.
6. Select option “while using the app”, now double tap on anywhere on screen.
7. Now again select “Use voice Command”, and double tap anywhere on screen.
8. Let’s turn on google assistant just by Speaking loudly “Google Assistant”.
9. Double tap to “Keyboard icon” from try saying popup.
10. We have to turn off talkback by long press again both (Volume UP/DOWN) keys.
11. Search and open “Youtube”.
12. Tap “Profile icon” from top corner, and go to “Settings”.
13. Go to > About > Youtube terms of services.
14. After reaching chrome browser, tap to > Accept & Continue > Next > No Thanks.
Download Samsung FRP Tools:
15. Search in chrome browser “Download Samsung frp tools“, and visit our website searched result.
16. Download from there below applications.
1/ Package Disabler Pro.
2/ Notification Bar.
17. Once downloaded both above apps, lets install (File Shortcut) app directly from galaxy store.
18. Tap to “Open File Shortcut App” from same frp tools page, and you will be redirected inside galaxy store.
19.From there tap to “Install” button.
20. But you will be asked to sing in with Samsung account first, so use your any Gmail Account to sign in there, if even then you are unable to sign in there, then create your free (Samsung Account) first from their official website, and then sign in there to install app successfully.
21. After installing successfully “Files Shortcut” app from galaxy store, just tap to “Back Arrow” from bottom left corner to get back to Samsung frp tools page.
22. Hit again on “Open File Shortcut App” to get into galaxy store, from there, tap on “Search icon” from at top right corner, and search there “OS 13 Launcher”.
23. Install & Open OS 13 Launcher.
24. G0 to “Files”, and then tap to “Downloads” to reach your downloaded applications.
25. Tap to > Notification Bar > Continue > Install > Open.
26. Hit on > Accessibility > Installed apps.
27. Now hit on > Notification bar> Turn on > Allow.
28. Swipe down from top to get notification bar, and this will come out, that means the notification bar has been installed successfully, and this will be useful to bypass frp Android 11.
29. Tap 4-5 times on back arrow from bottom left corner to get back to download folder, where from we are gonna installed (Notification bar) app.
30. Now tap to > Package Disabler Pro > Continue > Install > Done.
31. Get back to device home-screen by tapping on back arrow 2-3 times.
32. Let’s go inside > Settings > Privacy > Permission Manager > Files & Media to bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Android 11.
33. Hit on “3 dots” from top corner, and tap to “Show system”.
34. There you will have huge apps list, find and tap on “Package Disabler Pro” from there.
35. Select “Allow management of all files”, and then tap to “Allow”.
36. Get back to “HOMESCREEN” again, and swipe down from top to get notification bar.
37. Turn off “WiFi”.
38. Open “Package Disabler pro” app from homescreen, and check mark option “I agree”, and then hit on “Enable Admin” button.
39. Tap on “Activate”.
40. Swipe down from top to get notification bar, and turn on “WiFi”, and few seconds until wifi is connected successfully.
41. Now hit on “Agree” button from package disabler pro app.
42. There you will see a flash message of “Knox license validation completed successfully”.
Disable App and Clear Data:
43. You will be redirected to the (All Packages) page list shortly, from there find and tap to “Search icon” from up-right.
44. Type “Setup”, and go to “Android Setup” from there, check mark top “Disable” option (Follow below image).
45. Search again “Setup”, and go to “Samsung Setup Wizard“.
46. Now tap to “Clear Data” button, and the time will start appearing up at top bar.
47. Tap on back arrow 2 times, and wait, you will be redirected to Samsung Setup wizard screen, now tap to > Next > Skip > Finish.
-First of all turn on talkback in your device after connecting WiFi.
-To turn on talkback, get back to first “Welcome” screen.
-Long hold both (Volume UP + Power) buttons same time, and hit on “Use” option from popup box.
-Long hold both (Volume UP + Power) buttons, and you will see popup flash message of (Talkback turned on….).
-Here, we have to draw “L” by swiping on screen from right to left, and then swipe top, same as shown in below image.
-From the popup window, select only “while using the app”, now double tap on anywhere on screen.
-Tap once on “Use Command Voice” option, and again double tap on popup box.
-Lets open google assistant by Speaking loudly (Google Assistant).
-Disable talkback now by long press both (Volume UP + Power keys), after that tap on “Keyboard” icon.
-Type “You”, and hit on “Youtube” icon to reach Youtube website.
-From up-right, hit on “Profile icon”, and tap on “Settings”.
-Tap to > History and Privacy > Youtube terms of service.
-Go to > Accept & Continue > No Thanks.
Access to Galaxy Store to Install Alliance Shield X:
-Search google chrome browser “Download Top Samsung FRP Tools“.
-Go to our website searched result.
-Scroll down and tap on “Open Samsung Galaxy Store“.
-Check mark option “Get news and Special Offer”, and then tap to “Agree” button.
-Tap on “Update”, just wait, as soon as you see “Installing…” screen, just tap on “Back Arrow” from bottom left corner before the installing finish.
Note: Do not let installing.. process complete, just tap on “Back Arrow” as soon as you see “Installing..”.
-You will see there galaxy store has opened, but wait for 1 minutes, you may could see again (downloading…) screen, if you see again, just wait there, hit again on back arrow as soon as you see “Installing….”, and you will get back to “frp tools” page.
-Tap again on “Open Samsung Galaxy Store” again, and this time without updating, you will reach inside Galaxy Store.
-Tap to > Continue > Skip.
-You may be asked some more question, just tap to > While Using the app > English.
-Type in search box “Alliance Shield X”, and then tap to “Alliance Shield X” app icon.
-Tap on “Install”, and hit on “Later” from sign in window to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Android 11 without restore and Samsung Cloud Account.
-Now hit on “OPEN” button, and rest method is the same, you just have to enter your Alliance Shield X app account, if you don’t have, you can create new one.
Enable MTP Mode:
-Register your new account in (Alliance Shield X) .
-Sign-in with your registered account in (Alliance Shield X) app.
-Type any “Device Name”, and then tap to “Next”.
-Turn on “Device Admin”, and hit on > Activate > Next.
-Turn on “Knox”, and select option (i have read and agree…), and tap to > Confirm > Next > Finish.
-Tap on “App Manager”, and tap to “Close” from popup box.
-Hit on “Search icon” from top corner, and search there “Mode”, and tap to “Service Mode”.
-Tap to “Activities”
-Go all the way down, and tap on option (com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usb.settings).
-Tap again on (com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usb.settings), and again hit on “OPEN”, and then select (MTP+ADB).
Note: If you are cant enable “MTP+ADB”, you can easily enable that from outside, as soon as you hit on 3rd option from the last, you will see popup window, just tap on “Enable” option from there instead of “Open”.
Bypass FRP with SamFrim Tool:
⇒ Samfirm Tool. V3.0 [DOWNLOAD]
-Open Samfirm tool in your PC.
-Connect Samsung device with PC using USB Cable, do make sure, your device is also connected with WiFi.
-Go to “Android Service” tab, and click on “Reset FRP” button.
Note: You will have (Allow USB Debugging) popup window, just tap to “Allow” button from Samsung Galaxy Android 11 device.
-Once the process finish, you are all done from Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Android 11, thanks for visiting us.